Please take a moment to read the current Corona rules before registering for the real classes:
- Only registered dancers are allowed in class – the number of participants is limited following the official regulations
- You need to bring a certified negative test (max 24 hours old) to each class unless you are:
- Either fully vaccinated (+ 14 days) or recovered (min 28 days, max 6 months since infection) > please send me the confirmation beforehand!
- We will be wearing masks in class (not while dancing, but when entering and leaving!)
- If everyone agrees we will rotate in class – but you can still choose to stick with your partner of course!
- When entering the venue please either disinfect or wash your hands
- Keep at least 1,5 meters between you and the next couple
- Help me with the windows on both sides of the room: they shall be opened when I stop the music to ensure proper cross-ventilation
- Please do not come to class if you feel sick – and let your partner know you won’t be coming!
- When coughing or sneezing please do so into your armpit
- Thank you!
For those who prefer continuing online classes:
All the available material from the last year stays online – you can register for your desired content here.