Please take a moment to read the current 2G+ Corona rules before registering for the real classes:
- Only registered dancers are allowed in class – the number of participants is limited following the official regulations
- The classes are following the 2G+ rules, so you must be freshly tested for each class (reliable self-testing is fine – thank you for acting trustworthy!) AND
- Either fully vaccinated (+ 14 days) or recovered (min 28 days, max 6 months since infection) > please bring your vaccination certificate as well…
- We will be wearing masks in class (not while dancing, but when entering and leaving!)
- If everyone agrees we will rotate in class – but you can still choose to stick with your partner of course!
- When entering the venue please either disinfect or wash your hands
- Keep at least 1,5 meters between you and the next couple
- Help me with the windows on both sides of the room: they shall be opened when I stop the music to ensure proper cross-ventilation
- Please do not come to class if you feel sick – and let your partner know you won’t be coming!
- When coughing or sneezing please do so into your armpit
- Thank you!
For those who prefer doing online classes:
All the available material from the last year is online – you can register for your desired content here and dance happily at home…